(WASHINGTON, D.C.) – As part of the “DC One Community for All” initiative, ten (10) collaborating District of Columbia government agencies today released an informational summary of their goals, milestones, and steps taken by each agency during Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 to ensure that individuals with disabilities living in institutional settings – or at risk of being institutionalized - have the choice to transition to community living with appropriate supports when available.
· Office on Aging (DCOA)
· Department of Disability Services (DDS)
· Department of Human Services (DHS)
· Department of Mental Health (DMH)
· Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA)
· DC Public Schools (DCPS)
· Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF)
A complete report summary is available for download below and online at http://odr.dc.gov.
# # #