Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- DYRS's FY19 Budget
- DYRS Performance Plans
- DYRS Administrative Manuals
- DYRS Organizational Chart
- DYRS Policies
- DYRS Frequently Requested Public Records
- P Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- Awarded Contracts
- Submit Feedback
- District-wide FOIA Reports
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DYRS for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. DYRS’ FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
- Adam Aljoburi is the FOIA Officer for DYRS and can be reached via email at [email protected] or by calling 202-299-3703.
450 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 576-8175
Fax: (202) 576-8457