The Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS) conducts business with vendors and stakeholders to support the delivery of purposeful and appropriate personal and professional development opportunities for the youth and families under its care. The agency achieves this through:
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Grant Programs and Initiatives
- Solicitations for Good and Services
- Training or Employing DYRS Youth
- Archived Funding Opportunities
Through these opportunities, DYRS strives to provide young people with life changing opportunities that will lay a solid foundation for successful adulthood.